Welcome to the Alma Public Library. We share our catalog with the Winding River’s Library System (WRLS) which links you to over 30 libraries. You may order books through this catalog and have them delivered directly to the Alma Public Library.
Visit the CATALOG page to search for titles. If you have a library card, use the Login link in the upper-right corner to enter you library card number and your pin number (last 4 digits of your phone number)
or if you are interested in electronic books, use your library card number to sign in on the e-BOOK CATALOG.
Use any computer catalog at a WRLSWEB member library and …
- You’ll have access to materials from more than 30 area public libraries.
- You may request any of the circulating items listed on this shared catalog regardless of the location.
- Generally, you’ll receive the requested items within a week if they are listed as “checked in.”
- You may return these library materials to any of the libraries in the Winding Rivers Library System.
- Loan periods vary so please review your receipt for due dates.
- Questions regarding this service? Please contact Alma Public Library. We’ll be happy to assist you further.